Caucasus Transmission Network III: Short-Term Study "400/220 kV Substation Hrazdan TPP"
The assignment was part of the "Caucasian Transmission Network" project that includes measures to connect the Armenian and the Georgian power grid. It consisted of a feasibility study for the additional inclusion of the a new 400 kV substation Hrazdan into the overall project scope.
- Basic concept design and preliminary design
- Short technical feasibility study
- Environmental and social impact scoping
- Short financial analysis
- 400 kV switchyard for the existing 220 kV Hrazdan TPP substation, including 400 kV feeders, bus coupler, transformer feeders 400 kV,
- Two transformer feeders at the 220 kV switchyard, 2 power transformers, control, protection, telecommunication and measuring equipment for billing, necessary control building, auxiliary systems, lighting, etc.